5 REASONS FOR CHOOSING EXECUTIVE MBA OF PARIS GRADUATE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT (PGSM) UNDER EUROPE’S LARGEST EDUCATION SYSTEM
Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM) is one of the Top 10 Business Schools in France. After more than 40 years of establishment and development, PGSM has become an internationally prestigious and recognized brand, with the training programs for post-graduate and leaders. PGSM is one of the few schools in France that receives a lot of Government funds and support from prestigious leaders such as the President of France, Ministers, and Presidents of large corporations, etc. Therefore, PGSM’s EMBA program has more outstanding features than other MBA programs as follows:
1. A cooperation program between prestigious partners:
The International Executive Master of Business Administration (IEMBA) of PGSM in Vietnam is a joint program between PGSM and two leading prestigious universities in Vietnam.
– Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City (VNU -HCMC in Southern Vietnam)
– National Economics University (NEU – Hanoi City in Northern Vietnam)
2. A team of lecturers with international consulting experience
The lecturers of PGSM’s EMBA program, who have a reputation locally and overseas, are currently teaching and working at famous universities and corporations. In addition to academic knowledge, lecturers of PGSM also have extensive knowledge of consulting, management and business administration.
3. Focus on engagement and knowledge sharing
Through joining the EMBA program of PGSM, students have the opportunity to participate in the PGSM knowledge community including nearly 1,000 students from many different positions and industries, many of whom are reputable CEOs working at State corporations and groups such as EVN, PVN, private economic groups or multinational companies. Moreover, students will have the chance to take part in the economic and integration seminars annually held by PGSM. Students can learn, connect and share practical experiences of their businesses.
4. Equivalence of the degrees recognized by the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam
IEMBA’s degrees from PGSM are recognized by the French Ministry of Education and Training, and are accredited by the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training.
5. Attendance at the annual Awarding Ceremonies in France
All students have the opportunity to participate in the Awarding Ceremonies in France. Such ceremonies are held annually by PGSM for all of its students worldwide. Students will be able to come to Paris – the capital of the world light, and gain interesting experience in Europe, a land of brilliant civilization and romantic cities of the world.
* If knowledge is considered as the most valuable things you can exchange, education is not only a foundation for success but also a prerequisite. The IEMBA of PGSM is one of the best practical and international management Masters training programs for managers, leaders of the enterprises to learn, increase relationships in the market, share and collect valuable experiences from community members in order to make progress together, ensure stability and movement towards an open development future.