Paris Graduate School of Management – French Republic was founded in 1975 with the French Name: École supérieure de gestion ESG de Paris – ESG; English name: Paris Graduate School of Management – PGSM.
PGSM has 6 members and 5 campuses located in the heart of Paris.
With a history of more than 40 years of establishment and development in the field of higher education and post-graduate education, PGSM has been recognized with many awards such as Top 10 universities in France; Member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (the association regrouping major schools in France); the Certificate of “Grade Master” – noble recognition in France for post-graduate training. PGSM is an internationally well-known and recognized brand in terms of Post-graduate Training Programs and Leadership Programs.
PGSM, one of the few French schools, has been ranked as “One of the Best Schools in France” by leading magazines such as L’Etudiant, La Figaro, and Le Point for many consecutive years.
- In 1975, PGSM was established
- In 1998, French Ministry of Education issued an official document and a certificate of merit for PGSM
- In 1999, PGSM became a member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD) and the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
- In 2005, PGSM obtained the certificate “Grade Master” – noble recognition in France for Post-graduate training.
- In 2009, PGSM is a member of the Conférence des Grandes Écoles (the association regrouping major schools in France)
- 2018: PGSM is the official member of Galileo Global Education
ACHIEVEMENTS OF PGSM
PGSM has established its partnerships with nearly 100 Universities and 5000 partner companies around the world. With a network of more than 26,000 alumni and 5,500 students in training, PGSM is proud to have a faculty of more than 400 prominent professors and doctors domestically and internationally.
PGSM has also received tremendous support from prestigious leaders in the local country such as President of the Republic of France, Ministers, Presidents of major companies; and abroad support such as the British, German and Indian Embassies, etc. PGSM’s training institutions are given numerous financial support through government scholarships, school scholarships and preferential bank loans.
SCALE OF INFLUENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS PGSM’s Development is also based on the contributions of sponsors who are highly influential individuals globally, the awarders for students, thereby strengthening the link between the generations of students. Below are the outstanding sponsors of PGSM in the development process:
- Michel Albert, Former CEO of AGF
- Gérard Botteri, Member of the Board of Directors of Fortis Bank
- Georges Chavannes, Former Minister
- Jacques Chirac, Former President of the Republic of France
- Jacques Delmas-Marsalet, General Director of the People’s Bank
- Patrick Devedjian, President of Hauts-de-Seine
- François Doubin, General Director of the National Foreign Trade Center
- François Fillon, Prime Minister
- Valéry Giscard-D’Estaing, Former President of the Republic of France
- Michaël Jay, Former UK Ambassador
- Alain Juppé, Former Prime Minister
- Patrick Kron, CEO of Alstom
RECOGNITION AND RANKING
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
Paris Graduate School of Management (PGSM) was recognized for the quality of post-graduate training by AACSB.
European Foundation for Management
PGSM was recognized for the quality of post-graduate training by EFMD.
“Le Nouvel Observateur”
PGSM was ranked as one of the best post-graduate business schools.
PGSM was the leading management school in Parisien newspaper’s ranking of the most famous business schools in France.
PGSM was included in the list of the best business schools for Master’s degrees.
“Le Point” Newspaper
PGSM was ranked as one of the best business schools for Master’s degrees – “Grade de Master”.